act Target Agreements
The target agreements are an instrument of the Confederation and the cantons for the implementation of energy and CO2 emissions legislation. The company benefits from long-term cost savings through efficiency gains. An act objective agreement gives you the following advantages over other instruments:
Flexibility during implementation
Release of detail requirements from most cantons
Possibility of financial support from the Swiss Climate Foundation
Option for the release of state taxes
Process: step by step towards success
- Analyze the company: During a visit to the company, the most important energy data are collected.
- Prepare actions: on the basis of a comprehensive analysis, the energy specialist act prepares detailed energy performance actions.
- Conclure une Convention d’objectifs: l’entreprise définit avec le spécialiste en énergie act combien d’énergie et de CO2 peuvent être économisés au sein de l’entreprise.
- Implement cost-effective measures: The company may implement the measures itself or have a third party implement them. If necessary, the act energy specialist can support this implementation.
- Measure success and save costs: act documents continuous success and the company benefits from lower energy costs.